Monday, December 29, 2008

Pretty Pottys

I have to say "hottie on the Potty" loves this site. This site features some awesome bathrooms. I have to admit I love pretty bathrooms. I can go into the nicest restaurant and they can have some of the nastiest bathrooms. This company provides "mobile restrooms." You know you go to a fancy event outdoors and then they have those nasty, smelly, green port a potty thingamagigs. God I hate those.

These guys specialize in "restroom rentals."

Check out the VIP units.

http://www.prettypottys.com/Presidential_Retreat_Pictures/new%20pictures%20of%20trailers%20042.jpg

Now that is what I am talking about. I want to go to the Carnival and when I have the urge to evacuate, sit on this throne.


Check out the site for more pictures.....PRETTYPOTTY.COM

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm, nice

survivor said...

I hate outside port a potties, if I went to one that looked like the ones in the picture that would be so cool!.