Monday, December 29, 2008

Outside Restroom Facilities

Okay, I must be got a theme going today on outdoor restrooms. I found these strange ones while perusing the internet.. Gosh, I know folks can Pee Pee anywhere, but er, I don't think I can go in the public like some of these outside toliets suggest. (well unless we are camping in the woods or something).

http://xdf.xanga.com/a25d3b1725731112496722/z80234550.jpg

Isn't he afraid of wetting his shoes?


http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/uimages/la/atla030508-inout01.jpg

This one actually is pretty nice.





Largest Collection of Funny & Weird Urinals

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

well the nice one dont look like you can pee there.


but it would be interesting to pee while it appears that everyone is watching...

survivor said...

I don't know about folks watching me while I pee, but on second thought their is something amusing about that thought.

Anonymous said...

Wow that is REALLY strange.

Anonymous said...

The first and last ones I mean. ;)