Tuesday, June 23, 2009

elegant bathrooms

As many of you might have figured out by now. I am obsessed with the bathroom. I love bathrooms. I was persusing the web and came across these (supposedly) expensive bathrooms. I have to admit some of them may be cost a lot of money, but my tush isn't going to be sitting on a crystal toliet seat. Too luxurious for me. You know those crystals will be up in places we can't speak of.



This toilet retails at a whopping $75,000. D Designed by Jemal Wright, this is from the “Isis” range of bathroom fittings and is either fully or partially handset with Swarovski Crystals.










Limestone gallery in London offer bespoke bathrooms and other interior décor made from a variety of natural materials. This bathtub is carved from a single piece of ivory stone. The whole bathroom retails at $70,000 dollars


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

too luxury....I wont even pee on these...lol