Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Scared of the Toilet

My friends think I am "strange" because I blog about the "toilet." Well what is odder (is that a word?) or stranger writing about it or saying that you are afraid to "sit on a toilet." I have one friend she does the "hoist" method. Okay at public restroom, it maybe accepted but I am talking about in her own home.

She says anytime she is literally "scared" to sit on the toilet. She feels a disease is lingering to get her. I mean her own toilet. Not anyone else's. Wow, so many friends with stranger thoughts than me. Priceless

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They say the toilet seat in a public washroom has less bacteria and diseases on it than the doorknob leading out of the bathroom!

Nameless Blogger said...

Don't blame her. I don't sit on toilets either, but the one in our house.